Joint Workshop on Quantum Artificial Intelligence
On the 16th and 17th of November 2020, the University of Sydney and Sorbonne University (Sorbonne Center for Artificial Intelligence (SCAI) and Quantum Information Center Sorbonne (QICS)) are hosting a 2-day virtual workshop on Quantum Artificial Intelligence.
Workshop SU - Univ. Sydney on QIA, *16th & 17th November
As part of the strategic partnership between Sorbonne University and the University of Sydney, which aims to stimulate scientific exchanges and create synergies between research teams, this event launches two workshops on key sectors of scientific research in AI/Quantum.
The workshop is open to any interested researcher at the University of Sydney and Sorbonne University.
- Date: Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th of November 2020
- Time: 08:00- 09:30 French time/18:00- 19:30 Sydney time
- Venue: Online (zoom)
- To get access to the complete Program
- TO REGISTER GO HERE
- Prof. Stephen Bartlett, Professor of Physics, School of Physics, University of Sydney
- Prof. Nicolas Treps, Quantum Information Center Sorbonne and Kastler Brossel Laboratory, Sorbonne University
- Dr. Lamiae Azizi, Senior Lecturer, School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Sydney
- Dr. Frédéric Grosshans, Quantum Information Center Sorbonne and LIP6, Sorbonne University
- Dr. Alex Bredariol Grilo, LIP6, Sorbonne University
- Prof. Elham Kashefi, LIP6, Sorbonne University
- Dr. Valentina Parigi, LKB, Sorbonne University
- Dr. Alex W. Chin, INSP, Sorbonne University
- Dr. Robin Harper, Research Fellow, School of Physics, University of Sydney
- Dr. Isaac Kim, Senior Lecturer, University of Sydney
- Dr. Michael Hush, Head of Quantum Science and Engineering at Q-CTRL
- Dr. Benjamin Brown, Research Fellow, School of Physics, University of Sydney
We hope you can join us for this workshop to contribute your research expertise and network with University of Sydney and Sorbonne Université colleagues.
Please register via this Eventbrite page and a calendar invitation with a zoom link will be sent to you closer to the event date.